Thursday, May 7, 2009

pictures!!!

I was finally able to put pictures on the blog today. I have no idea why I was not able before but I thought I should add a few since the internet was being nice. We are in the city this weekend which could be part of the solution. It was a long week. The power and water are apparently worst of all in May. I thought April was going to be the worst, but for some reason no. We have had long periods of power outages this week and no water a few times. We just do our best not to move too much when that happens. Since Regan is still so little that is okay. We strip her down and put her in a hammock that we tied over the beds. She really loves it, she is such a Khmer baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, I can just picture her in it! So cute. You should take a picture of her in that...