Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mount Veshoolius!!!

Regan Elise Peters is here among us. She is a wonderful eight pounds and twenty-one inches. The labor was roughly twenty-nine hours, but Andrea was a champion throughout the entire process. We apologize for the spotty blog reports, but, per the usual, the internet at the hospital is not all that it was promised to be; however, the doctors and nurses are great, so don’t fret.

I will do my best [Ben] to upload pictures as soon as I can, so be on the look out. We miss you all, love you all, and thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Ben and Andrea

4 comments:

Jonah said...

You guys are awesome. I can't wait to see pictures! I think we should start a pool on whose feet she got, and I really hope they're Andrea's...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Unknown said...

everyone keeps asking about you guys! We all miss you so much! I am pretty excited to be an aunt! I can't wait to see your beautiful daughter, so post pics soon! Miss all your faces, but Regan's the most!

mackenzie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I love her name.