Friday, January 9, 2009

This is my last day of teaching before leaving to deliver. I really enjoyed teaching this small class,(a few are missing) they were such nice people. I hope I have an angel of a child and I am able to go back to teaching them.  Some of them shared their beliefs and lives with me in their writing, and those who share in my beliefs are up against a lot here. Keep them in your thoughts if you can.  They all have a lot to fight in order to be successful in life, and they want so badly to be able to find a good job in the tourism industry.  

2 comments:

pbabb said...

Hello; I missed Thailand this time of year. Yet again; I miss Thailand all year round. How are you hanging on. Keep us posted on the baby. Love, Pranadda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending Anne an e-mail. She was smiling from ear to ear. It made her Friday.